To overcome your hair problems, you first need to know the condition of the hair. They are usually divided into three types, depending on the hair problem. The first — oily hair, second — dry hair, and last — common hair, where oily and dry hair is mentioned.
The skin glands on your head are stimulated and produce excess oils which can cause hair to become oily. Oily hairs appear to be sticky. Sometimes it is not, but it absorbs the dust and dust in the atmosphere. Therefore, the hair dries quickly, causing many health problems to the scalp and hair on the head. This will cause dandruff between the hairs and cause hair loss.
- Wash the shampoo with henna regularly. This leaves the hair color unaffected, absorbing excess oil, and providing sufficient durability for the hair.
- Avoid using oils for your hair, use tonic’s for your hair. It will also strengthen your hair.
- Use henna to keep your hair healthy.
Dry hair and scalp on the scalp become hairy as they do not secrete or produce oils. So hair is damaged by chemicals, sunlight, dust and dust.
Problems with dry hair
- Dry hair can also cause dandruff on the scalp. It extends to the amount of hair and makes it look quality. They can also fall on top of dandruff.
- Hair cells become rough and luminous.
- The hair becomes too dry and the hair is damaged and broken in the middle.
- Knowing the condition of your hair first, it is easy to treat your hair properly. But only the experts know the condition of your hair and can provide the right treatment. So it is very important to maintain your hair healthy while taking proper care of your hair.
- Massage with nail warm herbal oils for the day. Slow massage only with your hand. After that, wrap the hot towel around your head for 5 to 10 minutes. If you go to the salon, wash your hair with hot vapors and hot water. This will open the skin cells on your head and strengthen your hair.
- Brush the egg over your head with a piece of cotton. Leave it on for 4 to 5 hours as well. Then rinse with a good herbal shampoo.
- Wash your hair every day using a good herbal conditioner.
- Make your lifestyle healthy. Stress and overwork can damage your hair. So make sure your hair is healthy and bright.
- It is advisable to avoid as much sunlight and pollution as possible.
- Also make sure the food you eat is clean. Try to get high in protein-rich foods, fruit juices, and salads. Lack of nutrients can make your hair sick. So make sure your diet is free of nutrients. Staying away from carbonated solutions and junk foods is good for your health and hair.